SMBRD #39 Sponsors
Title: Reverse Dealer
Location/Breakfast: Roosters Wood Fire Smoke
— Reaction (@reaction) June 16, 2016
— Bre Fitzpatrick (@bre_fitz) June 16, 2016
1 minute of video is equal to 1.8 millions written words! #smbrd ???
— Express Reddeer (@ExpressReddeer) June 16, 2016
— Anne Marie Watson (@amjwatson) June 16, 2016
700 YouTube links are shared every minute. WHOA. #SMBRD
— Meagan Wade (@meaganwade) June 16, 2016
— Danielle Klooster (@danikloo) June 16, 2016
— RelationshipInspired (@RILearning) June 16, 2016
— Reverse Dealer (@ReverseDealer) June 16, 2016
- Meet your audience where there at – If your demographic uses Snapchat, produce a vertical video for Snapchat.
- Be unique – trends are only trends because someone decided to break out of the mold, don’t be afraid to try something different.
- Speak to what your customers like – There is a place for puppies and kittens in business
- Keep it short and to the point – We have short attention spans, entertain us
- Having a clear call to action
- Making use of pre and post roll bumpers
- Ensuring that when the viewer actions, they land on relevant content
- Making sure you’re capturing the lead